Single duderstadt

In 1857 Oliver Winchester reorganized the Volcanic Repeating Arms Company into the New Haven Arms Company, and in 1866 became Winchester Repeating Company.

In 1869 absorbed Fogerty Repeating Rifle Company and American Rifle Company, the Spencer Repeating Arms Company in 1870, and Adirondack Arms Company in 1874.

In 1891 the firm moved to Finchburg, Massachusetts.

Johnson, Bye & Company Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works Manufacturer of sporting arms since it started as Johnson, Bye & Company in 1871 at Worcester, Massachusetts.

In 1914 the name was changed to Francisco Arizmendi. License for the AR-7 Explorer has been given to Charter Arms, and for the AR-15 and M-16 to Colt. In 1926 the name was changed to Unceta y Cia., and in 1953 was changed to Astra-Uncetay Cia. From 1869 to 1892 the company was called Charles Churchill, the name was changed to its current form in 1892. From 1853 to 1864 they maintained a branch in London, England. Fabrique National D'Armes de Guerre, Herstal, Belgium, c.1889 to date. Mauser et Cie.1864, name changed to Mauser Werke Ag. Also called Waffenfabrik Mauser, located in Oberndorf, Germany. High Standard Established by High Standard Manufacturing Company in 1926 in New Haven, Connecticut, changed name to High Standard Sporting Firearms and moved to Hamden, Connecticut, now known as High Standard, Incorporated and located in East Hartford, Connecticut. Smith shotgun, along with Hunter and Fulton branded guns.In 1883 became Iver Johnson & Company, and was again changed to its current form in 1884. Mauser et Cie.1864, name changed to Mauser Werke Ag. Also called Waffenfabrik Mauser, located in Oberndorf, Germany.In 1891 the firm moved to Finchburg, Massachusetts. 1867-1900, successor to Charles William Lancaster established in 1826. Manufacturers of both sporting and military weapons.Taurus now owned everything that once belonged to Beretta, including drawings, tooling and machinery and Forjas Taurus started producing pistols. The company was formed under the name of Pedro Unceta y Juan Esperanza in 1908 in Eibar, Spain. Mauser et Cie.1864, name changed to Mauser Werke Ag. Also called Waffenfabrik Mauser, located in Oberndorf, Germany.Unceta y Esperanza ASTRA Tradename of Astra-Unceta y Cia. In 1913 the company moved to Guernica, Spain, and sometime between then and 1926 the name was reversed to Esperanza y Unceta. After 1943 was used by Karl Barth, Militareffekten-Fabrik, Waldbrohl, Germany. Manufacturers of both sporting and military weapons.

Single duderstadt

In 1900 merged with Charles Lancaster & Company and Stephan Grant & Sons to form Joseph Lang & Company. In about 1870 moved to Denver, Colorado, and became J. Between 18 the name changed to Merwin & Simpkins, and to Merwin, Taylor & Simpkins, and finally to Merwin, Hulbert & Company.Lang, Joseph & Company Manufacturers of sporting arms in Lodon, England since it was established as Joseph Lang in 1821. In 1892 the company became Hulbert Bros., and then failed in 1896.The earlier company was best known for their revolvers, while after 1914 the emphasis was changed to pistols,and they were produced under many trade names. The firm makes contract military arms, and a variety of arms for the commercial market. Crescent Fire Arms Company Established in Norwich, Connecticut in 1892. Manufacturers of sporting and military arms, primarily known for its Browning designed weapons, and in the United States for guns labeled Browning. Manufacturers of both sporting and military weapons. Hopkins & Allen Established in Norwich, Connecticut in 1868, taken over by Marlin-Rockwell in 1917, and now owned by Numrich Arms Corporation and located in West Hurley, New York. Located in Fulton, New York, they were taken over by Marlin Firearms, c.1948.Bergmann, Theodor Manufacturer of pistols and machine guns from 1892 through the end of WWII, with many guns subcontracted to other makers. Manufacturer of shotguns and handguns, it was purchased by H&D Folsom in 1893, and absorbed by J. Farrow Arms Company Manufacturer of rifles starting in Holyoke, Massachusetls in 1886, then moving to Memphis, Tennessee in 1890, Mason, Tennessee in 1891, Washington, D. in 1896, and West Palm Beach, Florida in 1910 until ###Gebr. Manufacturers of all types of sporting arms but best known for their early revolvers. Ithaca Gun Company Manufacturer of sporting arms in Ithaca, New York, c. In 1904 they incorporated and between 19 they absorbed Lefever Arms Company, Wilkes Barre Gun Company, Union Firearms Company, and Syracuse Arms Company.42 WW-II German ordnance code assigned to Mauser-Werke, Oberndorf am Neckar, Germany. the Ruby type pistol, which was used as a secondary French military arm. American Arms Company Manufacturers of shotguns and two shot Wheeler patent derringers. Sporting arms manufacturer, especially known for target rifles.

Some authorities claim that up until 1937 this code was used by Simson & Company of Suhl, Germany, but this is unproven. In Boston, Massachusetts from 1873 to 93, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 1893 until they were purchased by Marlin Firearms Company in 1901. Established 1922 and operated until 1938 in Zella Mehlis, Germany. by Savage Arms Corporation and Arizmendi y Goenaga From 1886 to 1914 in Eibar, Spain. Davis & Company and Warner Arms Corporation, Norwich, Connecticut 1917-30, though inactive from about 1921 until it was merged with Crescent Fire Arms Company to form Crescent-Davis Arms Corporation in 1930. The company was formed under the name of Pedro Unceta y Juan Esperanza in 1908 in Eibar, Spain.Sales are directed through our Stockist network as we do not sell direct to end user customers.Please direct all enquiries for product through one of the five stockists we have in the UK, or the stockist in your country.Lang & Hussey Manufacturers of sporting arms in Lodon, England since it was established as Joseph Lang in 1821. In 1892 the company became Hulbert Bros., and then failed in 1896.In 1874 became Joseph Lang & Son, and in 1896 was changed to Lang & Hussey. Merwin & Bray Distributors and manufacturers agents in New York City starting about 1853 as Merwin & Bray.

Published

Add comment

Your e-mail will not be published. required fields are marked *